Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bought a Bell Qualifier with the photochromic shield as it was on sale for basically the cost of the visor alone. Just happened to be my fave graphic as well. My next one will be the Schuberth C3 Pro as like Boat I'm also a tinnitus sufferer.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Jackpine.. when you find a helmet to help muffle out that tinnitus noise, let me know. It's the only companion I've not been able to run off with my 'grumpy as usual' personality. ;)

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
My latest--Scorpion EXO 420R Seismic. I usually wear Shoei's but, for MUCH LESS $, this Scorpion seems almost as good.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My son just bought that helmet. That is a great helmet and a very cool design. This whole virus thing wearing masks is making my tinnitus problem real messed up. I assist my hearing by reading lips....I now just agree to everything.
Yeah it is a cool design. I shopped helmets all winter looking for what I wanted and got this 2 months before I could get the bike. The Photochromic visor really works. Some reviews say it's noisy and I have to agree on that bit. Turbulance in the neck area seems to be the cause. I trying to come up with a fix.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
Yeah it is a cool design. I shopped helmets all winter looking for what I wanted and got this 2 months before I could get the bike. The Photochromic visor really works. Some reviews say it's noisy and I have to agree on that bit. Turbulance in the neck area seems to be the cause. I trying to come up with a fix.

Tom
I was amazed at how fast the photochromatic lens worked.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts