Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share pictures of all your previous/current bikes. Can included bikes from any segment. Feel free to include any details or stories regarding your line up.

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
2014 Honda Grom. Sadly it's sold.

IMG_20170609_165258.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
my previous 2 bikes, never actually got a real photo of my suzuki rgv125f so found a pic online. Cracking little 2 stroke when I got it derestricted. Aprilia rs125 was fun round the streets but just tiring for my commutes having to hit motorways a lot and the top speed was rubbish at roughly 75mph tucked in.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
my previous 2 bikes, never actually got a real photo of my suzuki rgv125f so found a pic online. Cracking little 2 stroke when I got it derestricted. Aprilia rs125 was fun round the streets but just tiring for my commutes having to hit motorways a lot and the top speed was rubbish at roughly 75mph tucked in.
The RGV is a beauty. Would love an older styled bike as a secondary to play around with.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
... Aprilia rs125 was fun round the streets but just tiring for my commutes having to hit motorways a lot and the top speed was rubbish at roughly 75mph tucked in.
Friend of mine has a 2012 model that I've ridden. I was surprised how punchy the midrange was compared to the 250RS but he said it's got a power valve in the exhaust system. Nice little bike, will add a pic.

681548475.jpg

The RGV is a beauty. Would love an older styled bike as a secondary to play around with.
Same, not sure if it's because I grew up with bikes of this era or not but I would like a 250 or 400cc 4 cyl screamer from that late eighties to mid nineties period in my garage at some stage. I missed out on a FZR250R locally that went cheap recently and kicked myself.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Friend of mine has a 2012 model that I've ridden. I was surprised how punchy the midrange was compared to the 250RS but he said it's got a power valve in the exhaust system. Nice little bike, will add a pic.

View attachment 2431

Same, not sure if it's because I grew up with bikes of this era or not but I would like a 250 or 400cc 4 cyl screamer from that late eighties to mid nineties period in my garage at some stage. I missed out on a FZR250R locally that went cheap recently and kicked myself.

Here..let me help... WHACK!:devil:

·
Registered
57 Posts
hopefully i didnt spam with the same post, internet is great!

Don't kick me from the site cause my current bikes are Yamahas! I swear I owned ninjas before!

R3

R25's first at the track when I got my track license in SFR:

R25

ZX6R

ZX6R tipped over by one of my subordinates at work lol. She knocked it over with her car while I was taking a ****, Not sure how with all that space in our parking.

Big, heavy, but reliable 650. This one had a ZX6R front end installed by me, and an Ohlins on the backside. I had a red 2012 650 also, but cant find pics of it, along with a 1999 EX500.

·
Registered
85 Posts

View attachment 2431

So...silly for asking..why did you not keep that lovely GSXR 400 that I was soooooooo jealous of? :3tens:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts