Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1262 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
897 Posts
Starting to get warm down here in SWFL, thank god for mesh / summer riding gear! Stopped for a photo op during todays ride. View attachment 23353
You ain't kidding about getting hot.
I'm going to Jennings Friday and Saturday and mid 90's forecast for those days. 😬🥵
What happened to Spring? 😩

I wore the leather jacket yesterday and with all the perforations was pretty decent for air flow.
But as the summer heat rolls in I'll have to break out the meshed textile jacket for better cooling.

Nice pic btw and love the palm tree shadow to highlight the bike. 🥰

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
We slabbed it to Zanesville OH today. There was some good scenery, but nothing worth exiting the interstate and taking a pic. Tomorrow Ninjette breakfasts on the Triple-Nickle and races the New River Gorge in the afternoon.

Here's Ms. Noire with her luggage, a Kriega US40 Rackpack, a US20 on top, and her bike cover in it's own little pouch.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Fuel tank

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm still working on my bike. Last week, I brought my husband home to Montana from SLC after his motorcycle wreck on May 6 here in Montana. I'm super excited that, even though he no longer has his naked ninja and is paralyzed along with A LOT of other issues, he sat in the garage with me today and helped me put a few things on my bike that I wasn't able to do myself.
I REALLY want the Akraphonic slip on exhaust next. That was going to be the next thing before he was hit while riding his motorcycle...it feels like medical bills are kicking our butts right now so I'm making small little aftermarket mods that will give me some satisfaction.
I've still got to figure out how to get the "ninja" decal clear coating off the gas tank (you can see it in the picture) but I have had so many compliments on my bike already. The biggest compliment is my husband being totally into helping me with my bike after his was totaled and he wasn't supposed to live. It would be very difficult for me to not have resentment and keep my emotions in check after going through something as horrible as he did. He's my rockstar!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

1221 - 1240 of 1262 Posts