Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a service manual to buy if anyone is selling for a reasonable price with shipping to Israel. I dont fancy paying 110USD for it. If anyone is interested to sell to me through ebay I will appriciate a message either on this thread or on private. Thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
I saw this site earlier, its 80 USD for me with shipping.
My problem with this site that he isn't secured.....any other recommendations?
Yeah, I agree their website isn't working properly, I couldn't make transaction. So I contacted them and I had them send me an invoice through paypal. Good service and shipping was OK.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anybody know if there is a PDF version avaliable online? even for money, but is there one avaliable? I dont seem to find on Kawi's website.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does anybody know if there is a PDF version avaliable online? even for money, but is there one avaliable? I dont seem to find on Kawi's website.
Nope, and I've reached out to several forum members for help with getting one to no avail. In a couple weeks I'll order one and make a .pdf copy, I want to grab a Hot Bodies windscreen first.

·
Registered
744 Posts
It's about 750 pages... good read though.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Wait.. the service manual is 750 pages? are you sure?

It's my guesstimate. The manual doesn't have exact page count, but is divided into 17 chapters. I compared it to my other novel; Dance with Dragons ; 1000 pages. lol.

Reactions: Muchacho22

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's my guesstimate. The manual doesn't have exact page count, but is divided into 17 chapters. I compared it to my other novel; Dance with Dragons ; 1000 pages. lol.

One more question, 750 pages, printed on both sides, or is it one sided?

·
Registered
145 Posts
The N300 service manual is 621 PDF pages, so I guess the N400 should be around that too.

They hold a lot of info, much of which you'll never need, so you don't have to read it all, unless you want to of course.

·
Registered
744 Posts
One more question, 750 pages, printed on both sides, or is it one sided?
Yes, both sides. Printed on 8.5" x 11" standard size paper.

Reactions: L337sponge

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seriously, doesn't someone out there have a link to a PDF of this bad boy.?
$50 for a non-electronic book sucks.
$80+ directly from Kawi is even worse.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nope, and I've reached out to several forum members for help with getting one to no avail. In a couple weeks I'll order one and make a .pdf copy, I want to grab a Hot Bodies windscreen first.
Let me know when you're going to get it. I'll pay half the cost for a copy of the PDF.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just ordered one of these from the link on page 1, $50usd plus $36usd shipping to NZ, another $135nzd down, hope its a good buy, yet to buy me a 400...
Im now leaning toward the Green KRT of current form :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts