Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone come across the service manual yet?

Kawasaki site doesn't even list it as available yet.

·
Registered
764 Posts
sorry u are correct its not out yet to buy arhhhh I need it soon as well :/ maybe when released a few of us could each put in 5$ then buy it and share it between our selves ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah its not available yet and holy crap $85?!? I'm just going to assume that once its out, someone will link/leak a pdf online. Fingers crossed anyways.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hopefully in the future the PDF version will sell for about $20?

I paid $5 for the PDF version of the 250 and I guess $15 for the PDF version of the 300.

·
Registered
744 Posts
My dealer says it'll be published @ April 18. Cost: $184 CAN.

·
Registered
423 Posts
My dealer says it'll be published @ April 18. Cost: $184 CAN.
That's so high. Will there be a PDF version available? If there's enough folks interested, I would be splitting the costs and use Venmo or Paypal.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Just ordered it from here: 2018-2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 Part# 99924-1536-02 service shop repair manual

$58 shipped. The website looks a little jenky but they shipped (something) right away so I will let you all know if it's the real deal and how it works out. I think FSM's are worth their weight in gold if they have detailed diagrams and such. My Helm manuals are awesome.

Jesse

Yeah he's okay, I bought from him too like half a year ago. I wonder how he get all of these at low prices.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just got mine 5 days ago from same guy. Very fair price and he takes great care with the manual. Very well done, bound and he wraps it very well to make sure it doesn't get damaged in transit. Highly recommended.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pdf???

From what I understand no one has yet to share a PDF service manual, is there one around or is that hunt still on, would love to get a PDF and will gladly pay a few $$ for it if necessary.

·
Registered
410 Posts
From what I understand no one has yet to share a PDF service manual, is there one around or is that hunt still on, would love to get a PDF and will gladly pay a few $$ for it if necessary.
It's around. We've been doing the $10 donation thing. Of course, you can always buy a hard copy if you prefer to hold something in your hand or not have to look at a screen when working on the bike.

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Registered
120 Posts
I need one for the 2020 ninja 400. Anyone have it??
Ninja 400 Service Manual ($40) The link is where I got mine. The manual is THICC.. There's no way someone can photocopy it and post it to the interwebs without more effort than it is worth, somehow I think that's partly by design. Sorry for the delayed response, been out riding more and hanging out here less :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts