Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
does anyone have a PDF copy of the service manual i might get get on the side? trying to not buy a copy.
Man if you find one... holler !!!
I haven’t found a free copy yet. Surely someone has a pdf copy they would be willing to share.
I’ve always been able to get a free copy of the service manual for all the bikes I’ve had over the years.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a pdf version a member here was very gracious to share with me.
I’d be happy to pass it along to anyone else, P.M. your email and I’ll send it to you.
Are we still doing $10 donations or did you get it for free?

·
Registered
570 Posts
It was always free, it was the generosity of the members on this forum that offered up a donation to the individual that put it together.

Mostly a really great group of members we have here....well with the exception of that b0X-trash guy :grin:
we are a good sort of folks, just dont bring up the rear shock mount flipping thing, or oil's. really i have not seen an oil "discussion" here yet..

i bet ive sent that manual to 15 people or more already. lol its not uncommon to have 5 people added to the same email.

·
Registered
911 Posts
we are a good sort of folks, just dont bring up the rear shock mount flipping thing, or oil's. really i have not seen an oil "discussion" here yet..

i bet ive sent that manual to 15 people or more already. lol its not uncommon to have 5 people added to the same email.

Yeah, there is an oil thread or two around here somewhere. I have read a few of them, one of them is about 20 pages I think......

41 - 60 of 68 Posts