Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
does anyone have a PDF copy of the service manual i might get get on the side? trying to not buy a copy.
Man if you find one... holler !!!
I haven’t found a free copy yet. Surely someone has a pdf copy they would be willing to share.
I’ve always been able to get a free copy of the service manual for all the bikes I’ve had over the years.

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have a pdf version a member here was very gracious to share with me.
I’d be happy to pass it along to anyone else, P.M. your email and I’ll send it to you.

·
Registered
725 Posts
It was always free, it was the generosity of the members on this forum that offered up a donation to the individual that put it together.

Mostly a really great group of members we have here....well with the exception of that b0X-trash guy :grin:
we are a good sort of folks, just dont bring up the rear shock mount flipping thing, or oil's. really i have not seen an oil "discussion" here yet..

i bet ive sent that manual to 15 people or more already. lol its not uncommon to have 5 people added to the same email.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
we are a good sort of folks, just dont bring up the rear shock mount flipping thing, or oil's. really i have not seen an oil "discussion" here yet..

i bet ive sent that manual to 15 people or more already. lol its not uncommon to have 5 people added to the same email.

Yeah, there is an oil thread or two around here somewhere. I have read a few of them, one of them is about 20 pages I think......

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey bud I pmed you a while back but never heard anything.

sorry about that bud, i must have overlooked your email. send it again and i'll send it over soon

41 - 60 of 79 Posts