Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out we have a change in my family's plans. We'll be welcoming a new member in the near future. I've already traded in my 400 and wife's vehicle for an SUV.

Having said that...I have an almost new Sena Momentum INC helmet in perfect condition. It's white and a size XL. I have worn it for 3 rides. Brand new it retails for $550, I'll sell for $450 and free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.

Here is the review I posted not long ago: https://www.ninja400riders.com/foru...discussion/1967-sena-momentum-inc-review.html

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just found out we have a change in my family's plans. We'll be welcoming a new member in the near future. I've already traded in my 400 and wife's vehicle for an SUV.

Having said that...I have an almost new Sena Momentum INC helmet in perfect condition. It's white and a size XL. I have worn it for 3 rides. Brand new it retails for $550, I'll sell for $450 and free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.

Here is the review I posted not long ago: https://www.ninja400riders.com/foru...discussion/1967-sena-momentum-inc-review.html
Congratulations on the new member of the family, Smart move for now - you can come back and revisit this after He / She is all grown up... Never too late. you don't have to avoid fun forever thou - As soon as their 4-5 you can get the family dirt bikes and four wheelers and hit the dunes together. super excited for you congrats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on the new member of the family, Smart move for now - you can come back and revisit this after He / She is all grown up... Never too late. you don't have to avoid fun forever thou - As soon as their 4-5 you can get the family dirt bikes and four wheelers and hit the dunes together. super excited for you congrats.
Thanks, Mike! We're excited as well. This is our 2nd child so I have the routine down by now. I'll be back for my 10th motorcycle down the road!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congrats! Little people are fun. I have three of them rocking the house as their full time job.

I wear small, otherwise I would consider your helmet. I have to upgrade. GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts