Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the DC metro area on the VA side of town. Life here is expensive. So when I got quoted for a KRT edition at Manassas Honda, VA for $6100 OTD I was ready to sign, I read that this bike wasn’t being down charged much so I figure that’s just life in this area. I went to get financing and was put on hold. Oops, forgot to unfreeze my credit. The store was closing so We couldn’t make the dead. Told them I’d come by on Wednesday. A member here suggested Ultimate Cycles in Pohowata,VA and they quoted me $5282. Sold. (Ask for Alex, just repping him because he asked me to) I put a deposit down and got my financing done. Reading online on Kawasaki website and found out they offer $250 discount for military service. So total was $5032. OTD. Got 0% financing for a year and a $300 gift card. Manassas told me $200. Hmmm... Anyway, I feel like someone is warching over me. Thank you! And can’t wait to pick it up on Saturday. Was going to get it shipped but my cousin is helping me with a truck. Oh! And I got quoted by Progressive for full coverage, even with the USAA supposed discount, for $460ish per year. Riders insurance was like $250 per year for full coverage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. This is my only motorcycle forum. Newbie here. And someone took this name? Ugh. Thought i was clever lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in the DC metro area on the VA side of town. Life here is expensive. So when I got quoted for a KRT edition at Manassas Honda, VA for $6100 OTD I was ready to sign, I read that this bike wasn’t being down charged much so I figure that’s just life in this area. I went to get financing and was put on hold. Oops, forgot to unfreeze my credit. The store was closing so We couldn’t make the dead. Told them I’d come by on Wednesday. A member here suggested Ultimate Cycles in Pohowata,VA and they quoted me $5282. Sold. (Ask for Alex, just repping him because he asked me to) I put a deposit down and got my financing done. Reading online on Kawasaki website and found out they offer $250 discount for military service. So total was $5032. OTD. Got 0% financing for a year and a $300 gift card. Manassas told me $200. Hmmm... Anyway, I feel like someone is warching over me. Thank you! And can’t wait to pick it up on Saturday. Was going to get it shipped but my cousin is helping me with a truck. Oh! And I got quoted by Progressive for full coverage, even with the USAA supposed discount, for $460ish per year. Riders insurance was like $250 per year for full coverage.
That is awesome, but did they add freight, set up, and doc fees?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts