Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been stalking these forums for almost a year. The motivation for this post is due to seeing another n400 rider on Sunday when I was out riding. The guy was riding the exact same bike 2019 red and black n400. Anyone on here in Northern California? I could use some more riding buddies.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Some would say I’m in Northern California, but I think I’m more centrally located myself...

For a more local forum and also group rides and meets, check out...
www.bayarearidersforum.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys I've been stalking these forums for almost a year. The motivation for this post is due to seeing another n400 rider on Sunday when I was out riding. The guy was riding the exact same bike 2019 red and black n400. Anyone on here in Northern California? I could use some more riding buddies.
Hello there, I'm in Santa Rosa. The guy you saw was someone else, my bike is gray/orange. I'd be up for a ride sometime though. Maybe we can track down a few others as well, I've seen a least two 400s over the past year.

Zack

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Just moved outta SR, up to Butt County. Make sure you rail Skaggs once a week, just don't do it on Saturday or Sunday afternoons cuz of cops 'n traffic. And be careful for da red mist in fall! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just moved outta SR, up to Butt County. Make sure you rail Skaggs once a week, just don't do it on Saturday or Sunday afternoons cuz of cops 'n traffic. And be careful for da red mist in fall! :ROFLMAO:
Definitely gotta watch out for the red mist lol. I've done Skaggs a couple times. Only once so far on the 400, maybe i'll go out this weekend.

·
Registered
97 Posts
sacramento

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys this Sunday 05/03 me and a couple friends are going on a ride starting in Santa Rosa through 128 to the coast. The ride will last around 5-6 hours in total. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts