Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wuddup guys, Reez from Singapore here.

Short intro; I'm a newbie rider with only 2 years+ riding experience. I'm 26, male and from Singapore, a hot tropical country, and I think I'm one of the only few riders with the first batch of Ninja 400 2018 here.

Was really glad I got to find this website, because I know nuts about motorcycle and would love to know more about it. And also, can't find any local group to help guide and hang around with. Would appreciate really much if there's gonna be (or already have) a Facebook page for this site that I can join!

Thanks for having me, and hope to learn more from you guys!

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Hey Reez, welcome to the group. AFAIK there is no Facebook page but you are probably better to start a local Singapore riders one. I know Thailand and the Philipines both have Ninja 400 owners Facebook pages.
Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kiwi, thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I joined the Thailand's group, though having a hard time understanding what they say, and thr posts are mostly littered with 3rd party services like wrap and all. Though there are few gems.

I'm a bit too shy to start one, with the lack of knowledge and all, but I'll see in few weeks time if there's really a need to. Again, thanks!

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
I was wrong, there is a facebook page for this site. The link is in the right hand column above 'recent discussions'
There's nothing much happening on there tho, just posts by the administrators.
The Philipines group uses English a bit more I noticed.
I'm not really a facebooker myself, probably showing my age there. :grin:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't noticed the Facebook Page widget because I was using mobile phone all the way until you mentioned it. It didn't show up in mobile view, probably to save space and all. But still, thanks!

I'm thinking of maybe sharing contents and topics from this forum into the page if I were to create one, with credits, attribution, and links of course. I'll pm you another day to further discuss for plans and permissions. Cheers!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your N400 when you have a chance. I still consider myself a new rider also. There are new and experienced riders with a wealth of knowledge here. Safe riding!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to another SEAn rider. You probably also have the SEAn model of this bike as we do here in the Philippines. I'm also not on Facebook but maybe this is a much better site -- gives you a broader perspective. Am curious about riding conditions in Singapore. Too bad we can't ride from here to there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey @baykaksyon, thanks for the welcome! Not sure if it's from the same manufacturer, but I saw mine states made from Thailand on the frame and rims. Dunno if I got the restricted or unrestricted model.

Well, Singapore's either always baking hot like abv 27 deg, or rain daily up to few hours some time. Might be whole day if it's the monsoon season. But there's sometime cloudy day, which is nice and chill for riding. ;D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the site. I've been to Singapore a couple of times and I don't know how you guys put up with the humidity. I managed to track down the Arai shop, and even trying a couple of helmets on inside was a rather sweaty experience.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome @pwalo :D

I guess we've gotten used to it? But same thing would happen if I were to go cold countries, especially during winter. I question how some can still wear normal clothing with some parts of the skin is exposed, when I'm shivering despite in 3 layers of clothing? Hahahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts