Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodbye side reflectors, you won't be missed :smile:

I took the orange front ones off and replaced with some bolts from Home Depot, and then the Mustard fender eliminator allowed me to ditch the rest. So much better now.

I have 2 small plate screw reflectors on the rear to comply with Texas inspections but I don't mind them.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
So depending on your region, the 400 may not even come equipped with front reflectors?
Possibly, I'm in Perth, Australia and along with Emudshit (who got his from the same dealer as me) there's no reflectors on the front.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Possibly, I'm in Perth, Australia and along with Emudshit (who got his from the same dealer as me) there's no reflectors on the front.
jokes on you I have been complaining about that for a while now so they have ordered me some ninja 300 reflectors and I should be picking them up either tomorrow or Wednesday, not really to big of a deal but check ebay ect and reflectors alone cost around 30$ so I want em plus I ride the black ninja and usually wear all black so .... yeh dont wanna be in stealth mode in the middle of traffic lol

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
No front reflectors on NZ model either. I would have removed them anyways in accordance with my minimalist policy.
All the grams count :grin:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Something I discovered the other day.
I hate to revive this thread but if you install a fender eliminator, that includes the mounting hardware, take all the bolts/screws out of the old fender and mount.(I save everything)

These are the the right size for the two front fender bolts (M6) and fit the little grommet the reflector mounts uses. They even look the same as the other bolts on the bike, with the same heads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts