Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
馃槀馃槀馃
I got a good laugh out of the comments and yes the work is now done so I can enjoy my work on the road and track. 馃

5-6 days a month home isn't a lot so don't rag on me too bad. 馃構馃槈

@Pmack you know I rode every session on my 3 days at Jennings so no it's not a garage queen and yes I love riding the snot out if it and plan on riding more now that it's cooling down.

Thanks for the laughs though I needed that. 馃檹馃槏馃榿

Registered
馃槀馃槀馃
I got a good laugh out of the comments and yes the work is now done so I can enjoy my work on the road and track. 馃

5-6 days a month home isn't a lot so don't rag on me too bad. 馃構馃槈

@Pmack you know I rode every session on my 3 days at Jennings so no it's not a garage queen and yes I love riding the snot out if it and plan on riding more now that it's cooling down.

Thanks for the laughs though I needed that. 馃檹馃槏馃榿
I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or anything @misnblu , I was just shocked how few miles you had on it.
I know it isn't a garage queen, but don't wait to go to the track to put miles on it either IMHO.
You did a lot more miles at Jennings in some high heat and humidity than I wanted to.
Seat time does help a lot, though. If you want to get better street or track you need to ride as regularly as possible.
It is like showing up to play speedball without ever having shot the paintball gun.

Registered
Much respect for keeping those wheels clean... I hate changing the wheels on the 400. I'm definitely going to try the @sbk1198 method of flipping the axle to hold the caliper in. That, along with captive wheel spacers and chain adjuster should make my next tire swap a lot easier than the last one. Track miles for the win!

Director of Moderation
Much respect for keeping those wheels clean... I hate changing the wheels on the 400. I'm definitely going to try the @sbk1198 method of flipping the axle to hold the caliper in. That, along with captive wheel spacers and chain adjuster should make my next tire swap a lot easier than the last one. Track miles for the win!
Those are my spare wheels (hence the rain tires), and I had probably just bought those not long before that video, that's why there were fairly clean. I don't do a good job cleaning my wheels actually...or the whole bike for that matter lol

21 - 26 of 26 Posts