Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

401 - 420 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
First time on, like others have said, gonna take some getting used to... Will remain positive at this stage.
I think my title must have got accidentally reinstated during the switch. Atomic is still the man and I'm the just the guy who was. I went to send @Administrator a PM (sorry I mean start a conversation Lol) but I couldn't work out if I was actually sending a PM or announcing to all and sundry?? This was a testing moment for my positive outlook policy. 😄
Well looks like you got promoted again as it now shows "super moderator" lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
Expect to paint the hood next weekend. I did a botched bondo job, the hood is basically shot. There is a place where dirt has collected between two panels and over the decades has rusted out the hood. For now I’ll make do with what I have. A new hood assembly will run me somewhere around $850 give or take.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
662 Posts
Sorry Kiwi, you can't get sacked or demoted. I had Admin write you in as Sir Kiwi Rider and fix it permanently.
o_O PS I love these spiral eyes. It is the look of all the commuters when they look up from their Netflix and hear me lane splitting by them 🏍🏍🏍🏍

·
Registered
911 Posts
Reminds me of the movie The Waterboy where the guy said life is what you make it. And it sounds like he was saying he liked to see home boys naked.
Lol nah, that is Joe Dirt, and it was you like to see homo's naked......but yes it was the same guy in the Waterboy, the assistant coach...farmer Fran

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
Came home from work to a broken water heater. No hot water anymore. Not looking forward to my shower tonight :confused:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Came home from work to a broken water heater. No hot water anymore. Not looking forward to my shower tonight :confused:
Oh man, sorry about that....that totally sucks. You have a gym membership or anything? I know at my work they have showers...even though its an hours drive I would drive there for a hot shower.
Thankfully my wife's parents live about 15 min away and her brother is also 15 min away.........sorry man no fun

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
Oh man, sorry about that....that totally sucks. You have a gym membership or anything? I know at my work they have showers...even though its an hours drive I would drive there for a hot shower.
Thankfully my wife's parents live about 15 min away and her brother is also 15 min away.........sorry man no fun
If it's not fixed by tomorrow evening I'll go to my gym which is less than 10 minutes away. I live in a rental house and maintenance usually takes care of anything that breaks but it's a matter of how quick they are. This is the first time I've had something break that is really critical, so I hope they're quick about it.

401 - 420 of 446 Posts