Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a race meet today and in the car on the way home I got thinking about something...

I had an ongoing thread running on the CBR300 forum called 'Kiwis racing thread' which followed my first two seasons in the provincial Formula 3 Championship.
If anyone's suffering from insomnia then have a look here: Kiwi's racing thread - Page 2 - Honda CBR 300 Forum

I was thinking of not continuing it on here mainly because I'm racing an SV650 and not a Ninja 400, so it doesn't seem relevant. And also because I was worried folk might think I like seeing my own name in type. Lets face it, I put enough stuff on here as it is.

But.. there does seem to be an interest in racing on this forum and I love racing so are well happy to report on it and talk about it.

So I'm in two minds and open to suggestion. Be brutally honest, I'm well happy to flag it if it's not considered relevant to the site or of interest even..

·
Registered
460 Posts
@Kiwi Rider

Post it up bro. I'm sure no one will mind. Motorcycling is in our blood, just because I'm racing my 400 doesn't mean I don't talk to the guys racing on 1000 cc. I'm interested in it I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Why not toot your own horn? I'm in an cb1000r forum and I'm posting my kawi 400 there also. The person that thinks their brand or size of motorcycle is the only one that counts they are truly narrow minded person.

·
Registered
199 Posts
+3, post it...

·
Registered
423 Posts
I agree post. It's cool to learn more about racing and your experiences.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys, will do. I'm off work sick today so lots of time to goof around on the forum, luckily my boss is not a member!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I did, I probably got a bit carried away with the background story tho and the race report from the weekend is one paragraph pretty much. I'm a waffler :)

http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum/157-kawasaki-ninja-400-track-racers-discussions/1443-kiwis-racing-thread.html
I am so excited to read this, thank you!

It seems I will be picking mine up tomorrow from the dealer, and I have a few items inbound already :smile:. I'll post everything in a new thread under the racing section.

Ride safe! :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts