Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this video today. Anyone know anything about this exhaust? Hopefully buying a 400 as my first motorcycle later this week and am looking for a nice exhaust to get for it. Thanks!

I'm not sure if that link works I'm new to this whole forum thing. ?

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
This clip has been made in Indonesia where the R9 Exhausts are made. So that bike is possibly a 250cc variant of the new 2018 Ninja and the exhaust is probably only available for local market or possibly rest of S.E Asia. It does sound OK tho :)

Link to their website: About : R9

·
Registered
172 Posts
It sounds alright, but alike most of the aftermarket kits we've seen so far, they aren't available in North America :( And Kiki was right about that being a 250cc Ninja, you can clearly see it labelled on the box in the video.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I wasn’t sure about the bike because it also said ninja 400 in the title and I’ve seen the 400’s in that black and red color online. Are there any decent exhausts out in America for the 400 yet? I’m just looking for a slip on.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Thanks for the responses. I wasn’t sure about the bike because it also said ninja 400 in the title and I’ve seen the 400’s in that black and red color online. Are there any decent exhausts out in America for the 400 yet? I’m just looking for a slip on.
Have a look under this sub forum for info on the different brands and where they are at with their development. A lot of manufacturers still working on new systems and slip ons.

Exhaust And Headers - Kawasaki Ninja 400 Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts