Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the R&G tail tidy a few days ago. Very simple to install, the kit comes with instructions and all you need for the electronics, including adapters for LED indicators.

Decided to keep the stock L/R bulb indicators and they fit very nicely, using the stock mounting parts.

If you're having trouble popping the rubber seals into position, use a little silicone lubricant to help the parts ease into place

Will post pictures when I get the time

·
Registered
423 Posts
Installed the R&G tail tidy a few days ago. Very simple to install, the kit comes with instructions and all you need for the electronics, including adapters for LED indicators.

Decided to keep the stock L/R bulb indicators and they fit very nicely, using the stock mounting parts.

If you're having trouble popping the rubber seals into position, use a little silicone lubricant to help the parts ease into place

Will post pictures when I get the time
How much was the kit with shipping and do you know if it's available in the US also?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
It was £76, collection from the dealership. No idea about intl. shipping but it's worth a try by ordering from R&G directly:

Pics attached. The license plate is 7" x 5" to put size into some perspective
Man I thought our Kiwi plates were big, you guys get a real raw deal there.
Must be easier for the cops to see eh! :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts