Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I just wanna ask if someone can point me to a US website where i can get R&G parts? Not the euro website but US website. Im looking for sliders, tank grips and tail tidy. Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
@Pat has done a lot of mods and he added Rizoma Mirrors and the thread can be found here (starting on post#55).

RevZilla starting selling Rizoma either earlier this year or maybe it was last year. Anyway the link is below but you can probably find other sellers by a google search or order from your local dealer

https://www.revzilla.com/

This thread should probably be moved to Parts instead of under General Discussion.

Reactions: Kiwi Rider

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but im not looking for Rizoma. I tried all US partners of R&G listed on the UK website but they dont have anything available for N400 yet. Im asking here maybe someone knows who sells them. And oh apoligies this should be on the parts section.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Oh sorry I obviously can't read!

You can probably order from R&G directly but there may be shipping costs and/or custom fees. Why don't you send them an email and find out? Otherwise I'm sure you can order any 3rd party parts from a local dealer. When I had my Ducati Scrambler, I ordered several aftermarket parts from the local dealer that they did not carry but could get. I paid more than I could online but I didn't care at that time but I'm much more price conscious now and shop around looking for the best deals.

Maybe the @Administrator or move this thread.

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
See post #3
Doh, didn't read that post.

I still suggest going to the local dealer and trying to order from them or just order directly from their website if the shipping cost and additional fees are reasonable.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Doh, didn't read that post.

I still suggest going to the local dealer and trying to order from them or just order directly from their website if the shipping cost and additional fees are reasonable.
FYI it can be a huge pain to get some R&G parts direct, since they come over by boat and may take several months (or not show up at all). Parts are good quality though if you can get them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts