Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
3,508 Posts
Of course! They're awesome! I have an Annitori but before I used to run Dynojets on most of my bikes. They all run well. Can't go wrong with any of the brands really. Most common ones I've seen are Dynojet, HM, Translogic, and Annitori. IRC would be another option but don't know much about those.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have an Annitori and I like it. I ride street, so it’s really not needed but I do enjoy it. I like the way you adjust the settings, through an app on your phone. And their customer service is amazing. I have been emailing them with questions as I set mine up and adjusted the settings and always have a response within 20 minutes.

·
Director of Moderation
3,508 Posts
I have an Annitori and I like it. I ride street, so it’s really not needed but I do enjoy it. I like the way you adjust the settings, through an app on your phone. And their customer service is amazing. I have been emailing them with questions as I set mine up and adjusted the settings and always have a response within 20 minutes.

+1 on that! I have had a few issues with mine actually (first ended up being a faulty wiring harness, and then a busted module) but Paul from tech support was awesome to deal with! Probably the best customer service I've ever seen. I was emailing him on Saturdays and Sundays while at the track (since that's when I would notice the issues) and he would reply back within 15-30 minutes every time! He sent me setup info, pics, etc. On top of that, after my QS died due to a crash, so no fault on Annitori's side, he sent me a new replacement at a very significant discount, sort of as a good will/racer discount. They didn't have to do that since the issue was caused by me, not a defect with the product. I would buy from them again simply because of their support.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've used Dyno Jet and had no issues, but started using HM quick shifter at recommendation of Spears Racing. Very high end, a bit more money, but a very smooth, precise working quick shifter. Have one on my R3 and now putting one on my 400.

193 Posts
What kind of problems was he having?
I wouldn't necessarily believe anything that dude says. All 23 of his posts are either a negative comment about something that Dano's Performance doesn't sell, or a plug for a Dano's product.

Just an observation.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sounds like his shifter was bouncing, causing the sensor to cut spark. there are settings you can change to prevent false ignition kills from that. I wonder if he was in contact with Paul at Annitori before deciding to just send it back.

·
Director of Moderation
3,508 Posts
The issue in the video is exactly the behavior mine was doing after my crash which turned out the sensor was damaged. All good after they sent me a new sensor. Although that could also be caused by a mechanical setup issue (such as high vibration) or a more embarrassing one that I've actually seen people do...holding your foot on the shift lever just slightly without realizing and it puts just enough pressure on it to cut ignition.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I use the HealTech Quicshifter Easy. Pretty inexpensive, usually about $315, programmable from your phone and I had no issues with them. Cool that it is either push or pull and instead of a strain gauge, it uses a ring sensor that has many different possible mounting position options.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Getting ready to install an Annotori. I understand that switched power would be preferred over strait to the battery. What have y'all used? I'm seeing a red and black/yellow for the license plate light..I'm assuming using the red would give me switched?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts