Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly doubt Kawasaki warranty covers tires because they have a separate plan for that. But what about Dunlop? Do they cover puncture damage? I doubt that too. But someone said to ask them anyway. Got a small nail that punctured my tire after 100 miles. Brand new tires. I got kick out of the mall and went to Home Depot to practice. I bet there’s where it happened.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Doubt it very much if Dunlop will have a warranty on a tyre unless tyre was faulty,
a puncture can be got any where and it doesn't matter how old or new tyre is

·
Registered
656 Posts
I highly doubt Kawasaki warranty covers tires because they have a separate plan for that. But what about Dunlop? Do they cover puncture damage? I doubt that too. But someone said to ask them anyway. Got a small nail that punctured my tire after 100 miles. Brand new tires. I got kick out of the mall and went to Home Depot to practice. I bet there’s where it happened.
Glad to hear your practicing, schools out for summer try a big school parking lot... Good bet your right getting the nail at home depot, you should to have it patched from the inside - Get some spools & stand if you don't have one, take the Rim & Tire to a cycle tire shop for repair - much cheaper with the Rim & Tire off the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts