Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you go to the Puig website, they now are listing windscreens, levers, grips, foot pegs, etc. Doesn't look like you can buy them yet but at least its a start!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I emailed the Australian distributor and he told me that the windshields are in production and due to be available in about 2 months. Stock should reach Australia around mid-year with an approximate price of AU$180

·
Registered
120 Posts
Okay so there seems to little to no good news to report where windscreen are concerned...

Puig seems to be the only brand with windscreen floating around at the moment.

I have only been able to find one place to get one, Ebay, from a German seller: $121.90 + 29.99 shipping USD.

Today I was able to find one more for a bit cheaper, SD Moto out of France: $94.72 + 28.30 shipping USD.

So far, it's pretty disappointing the companies that produce these performance parts are dragging their feet, missing their GA dates, all the while neglecting to provide anything in the way of updates to their very interested customer base.

EDIT: If you go to the Puig site, there should be a button to find dealers. I found that I live in the same city as an authorized dealer. They are closed Sundays and Mondays, so I'll be stopping in tomorrow to see if it's possible to order a windscreen without having to pay (in my opinion) absolutely ludicrous shipping prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts