Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with Amazon having its Prime Day today for Prime subs, wondering if anyone has found any cool discounted N400 items or even sweet gear /bike tools! I had a wish list of stuff made last week, but nothing from it went on sale :(

·
Registered
440 Posts
So with Amazon having its Prime Day today for Prime subs, wondering if anyone has found any cool discounted N400 items or even sweet gear /bike tools! I had a wish list of stuff made last week, but nothing from it went on sale :(

I love Amazon... but I don't find any deals they don't normally have anyways.. all their fires are on sale (as usual) and I like that product and use them daily.. 10 inch runs 24/7 plugged in with no issues..

The "PRIME" service I think raised to 129.00 a year now.. and the service on 2 day is sometimes lacking now.. a bit of pay more get less advantage..sigh.. but anyways..

Nothing in my wishlist ever seems to go on sale except maybe the occasional older movie dvd.. but by that time its already on PRIME Movies for free..lol:grin:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I love Amazon... but I don't find any deals they don't normally have anyways.. all their fires are on sale (as usual) and I like that product and use them daily.. 10 inch runs 24/7 plugged in with no issues..

The "PRIME" service I think raised to 129.00 a year now.. and the service on 2 day is sometimes lacking now.. a bit of pay more get less advantage..sigh.. but anyways..

Nothing in my wishlist ever seems to go on sale except maybe the occasional older movie dvd.. but by that time its already on PRIME Movies for free..lol:grin:
They do occasionally actually have good deals. I also run into issues with their 2 day shipping. However, whenever I do run into issues, I get on the Chat support service and complain. It usually results in 1 free month of prime added to my subscription. I've probably received around 6-7 months of free prime by this point.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They do occasionally actually have good deals. I also run into issues with their 2 day shipping. However, whenever I do run into issues, I get on the Chat support service and complain. It usually results in 1 free month of prime added to my subscription. I've probably received around 6-7 months of free prime by this point.
+1 on getting a free month extension every time a package doesn't arrive in time...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ive just cancelled my Amazon they kept charging me for prime at least 3 times
When I had not asked for prime or had a free month,also I, they refunded three months prime payment
and I changed my card so they cant charge anything to it now,
I wont be using them again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts