Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I love the pcv but the rapid bike evo fuel management system is a fully auto system which auto updates depending on weather, the fuel you are using, when changing exhaust systems and air filters which is a very simple salutation, it even has quick shifter support. So I would like the public opinion in which they think would be the better option? I have heard the rapid evo has been proven very beneficial on inline twin bikes so Im thinking of going down that road but just need some input, here is the link for both.

https://www.motovationusa.com/rapid...html?mmyId=105417&mmy=Kawasaki-Ninja-400-2018

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dynojet-power-commander-v-fuel-ignition-kawasaki-ninja-400-2018

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the first I have heard of them. Thanks for the share @emudshit
Really?? all the boys I ride with that run the panigale's always telling me how good they're so thats why I was thinking about it only problem is the a entire wire harness unlike the pcv but people say its worth it.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
I never heard of them either until just now. From google I can see some people have asked the same question as you on other forums. Usual conflicting responses though that leave you more confused then before you started. Gotta love the internet huh. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I never heard of them either until just now. From google I can see some people have asked the same question as you on other forums. Usual conflicting responses though that leave you more confused then before you started. Gotta love the internet huh. :)
Kiwi emud is right, but I guess since Rapid Bike Systems always was and for sure still is the Premium level (also in the price) many people didn't take so much care of them.
And like always, the main thing is marketing, marketing and again marketing - so everybody's talking about PCV's (only).

·
Registered
460 Posts
Really?? all the boys I ride with that run the panigale's always telling me how good they're so thats why I was thinking about it only problem is the a entire wire harness unlike the pcv but people say its worth it.
Panigale in Philippines goes for 1,500,000 Peso or in USD $30,000. Thats the price of a car. I cant fathom paying that much for a bike.

I know my $5900 bike will give me as many smiles as a Panigale would + I still have money in the bank :smile:

Really its the first time I have ever heard of that rapid bike.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Panigale in Philippines goes for 1,500,000 Peso or in USD $30,000. Thats the price of a car. I cant fathom paying that much for a bike.

I know my $5900 bike will give me as many smiles as a Panigale would + I still have money in the bank :smile:

Really its the first time I have ever heard of that rapid bike.
Even if I was rich I wouldnt get one...well maybe just for the garage haha the v4 is a nice bike but my friends 959 is meh, seat sucks, feels heavy, very jerky in traffic, its very buzzy and man oh man is it hot..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Even if I was rich I wouldnt get one...well maybe just for the garage haha the v4 is a nice bike but my friends 959 is meh, seat sucks, feels heavy, very jerky in traffic, its very buzzy and man oh man is it hot..
def would sit in the garage for me but for the price you have to stick with "Japanese" bikes i mean theyre so cheap :grin:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cant for the life of me see where a Ducati Panigale need such a thing as power commanders its a two hundred mph machine,
my nephew has one,
thats where people get mislead with power commanders and fuel controllers, just because its a very powerful bike doesnt mean its perfect, People buy fuel controllers not only for more power but for a smoother ride. The AFR on 99% of bikes comes lean from factory due to emission laws which in end makes the bike jerky and gives of more heat which causes engine damage, a power commander or any tool that corrects AFR is always a good idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts