Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Just before heading out for a ride with a friend. Pretty much complete opposite ends of the spectrum for two bikes riding together. Pretty sure my stock exhaust peed itself when he revved that one up a bit lol

View attachment 16188
I think I can trump you lol. I used to ride with a guy on a big bore Harley when I was riding a mere Honda CBR250. I used to hang out for the twisties so I could show him a bit of front wheel finally. :giggle:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Finally was able to get a close up sound of Sara's exhaust. I keep hitting replay lol...Yall ENJOY!

Mannn...you think that Ducati looks good? You should HEAR IT. I brought up the rear in the group right behind Sara...and you shoulda heard her shifting through those gears. Anddddd her husband bought her the bike and installed an Akrapovic full exhaust on that V4... View attachment 13428

View attachment 13429
View attachment 13430

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Had an evening ride with the guys on Thursday...Randy finally was able to come out with us. Enjoy!
Chance (Ninja 636, zx6r) ; Jason (Kawasaki Vulcan) ; Trung (Hayabusa) ; Randy (BMW s1000rr) ; My Ninja 400

The guy in the blue shirt was talking to me about bikes (he wants one) while I was sitting on Chance's zx6r "Annie" (I have a crush on her and often need alone time whenever I see her lol). You can clearly see the admiration as I've placed my helmet on his bike lol.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Had an evening ride with the guys on Thursday...Randy finally was able to come out with us. Enjoy!
Chance (Ninja 636, zx6r) ; Jason (Kawasaki Vulcan) ; Trung (Hayabusa) ; Randy (BMW s1000rr) ; My Ninja 400
TaiMc.. Nice to see you're still able to find a few hours to ride... With all those "work at Home" demands and all. :rolleyes:
Tell your buddy Trung to start saving his left over pocket change. Suzuki's decided to have an early release of its next generation 2022 Hayausa. It looks awesome. Enjoy. Glad you're well. ;)
Suzuki Cycles - 2022 Hayabusa

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
TaiMc.. Nice to see you're still able to find a few hours to ride... With all those "work at Home" demands and all. :rolleyes:
Tell your buddy Trung to start saving his left over pocket change. Suzuki's decided to have an early release of its next generation 2022 Hayausa. It looks awesome. Enjoy. Glad you're well. ;)
Suzuki Cycles - 2022 Hayabusa
Yea...Trung won't be able to afford that new busa anyway and he just bought the used one he has. And yup...working from home has been amazing. I'm at 9300 miles at the moment. I've been riding a lot to my office too, just to get out.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Yea...Trung won't be able to afford that new busa anyway and he just bought the used one he has. And yup...working from home has been amazing. I'm at 9300 miles at the moment. I've been riding a lot to my office too, just to get out.
New tires soon? Cool!

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Naw lol my tread looking pretty good still! I been gettin a lil lean action going too :ROFLMAO:
Plus got a track day in May...I might get new tires before that event though...
Somebody needs to get a real job! They apparently have way too much energy and free time on their hands. That chain and sprocket are cleaner than I keep my poor old bike's windshield. :rolleyes:

81 - 100 of 103 Posts