Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Entire group together 💚
(CBR 500r, Triumph Speed Triple, Ninja 400, Kawasaki Vulcan, Yamaha R1)

Still looking forward to having @Z400TX ride with us! Hopefully, next time I post pics, he'll be here.
It's nice to see Houston's still a city of opportunity for a diverse group or motorcycles... and the Hooligans riding them. Y'all ride safe now! ;)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It's nice to see Houston's still a city of opportunity for a diverse group or motorcycles... and the Hooligans riding them. Y'all ride safe now! ;)
Yup! The guys are great...I have a new guy that I met on IG that wants to start riding with us. I like him A LOT. I'm still trying to find some females that would like to ride with us. So far, it's just Sara (but she doesn't have a lot of time) and a new girl that plans to move to Houston soon. I can't wait until she joins us. I need some other females in our group lol so I can chat about female stuff! :cautious:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Looks like a great time! Where I live, as far as I can tell, we have the only sport bikes in our county. Everyone else ride bikes with their feet out front and their hands up in the air...must be a total drag to live in a place with millions of twisties and you rub your chrome on every turn!
That's kinda like how North Dakota was--except minus the twisties. :LOL:

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
I rode the Z900rs for a bit, way too much bike for me as I've got about 1000 miles under my belt. But that bike is amazing, smooth, handles great, and insanely fast compared to my 400. My biggest take away from that ride was I want adjustable suspension.
Yeah, noth'in like a bike w/ proper suspension components sprung to your weight; makes all the difference in the wold for handling. (y)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Finally! @Z400TX was finally able to ride with us! 😊 What a wonderful guy...of course I've known this for a time, but I had forgotten because he been so busy! Plan to ride with him and the guys tomorrow night!

(He's pictured in the middle)

(Thomas' z400 is the second bike from the left in the below picture)

(We lined up and other bikes showed up and joined us)

(much needed pitstop after we encountered a truck spewing sand all over the road LOL)

61 - 80 of 103 Posts