Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
You can post a picture today. We don't mind dirty pictures....of motorcycles that is.
here's a pic of it from ebay.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

the performance edition is akrapovic exhaust, rear seat cover, and kawasaki tank pad. ive already started buying things for it ive bought a smaller and not very legal rear number plate, want a yoke surround protector next. its stock apart from Oxford heated grips. already planning a ride out with my brother. LOVE the folding mirrors, makes it so much easier getting in/out of the garage.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
quick question if i may? : i've just read on this forum that these N400's will only go into neutral or 1st gear once they are stopped, is that true? it's no problem but would rather know in advance in case i try neutral or 1st when moving, can't select them and think there's a fault.
I've noticed I can definitely change into neutral or 1st gear when on the move.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've noticed I can definitely change into neutral or 1st gear when on the move.
Great looking bike! You were lucky to find a 2018 with that few miles. You have very fine left foot control if you can find neutral while moving. The seat is a sore point for many Ninja and Z riders but if you deal with it for a few weeks your ass will toughen up. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Great looking bike! You were lucky to find a 2018 with that few miles. You have very fine left foot control if you can find neutral while moving. The seat is a sore point for many Ninja and Z riders but if you deal with it for a few weeks your ass will toughen up. Welcome to the forum.
Thankyou! Yeh i can select neutral if i'm delicate whilst slowly moving, selecting 1st whilst moving slowly is easy.
The seat i'm getting used to. It takes about atleast 1 hour for numb bum to set in so it isn't too bad.
I love these little kawa's and it's given me no trouble :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts