Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will agree, that blue looks very nice. I saw a video on the yellow/grey/black that made it look like a bad paint combination (must have been the lighting). I like the way the guy goes over the details and options that are available in the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Blue does look nice, but green is the Kawi color. The under seat storage is just slightly bigger than the 300, not enough to store anything large, but you can now fit a larger tool kit in there.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for sharing guys! Great to see some more personal reviews/impressions on the bike and in English nonetheless aha. Certainly is making the wait harder, but it looks like it'll be well worth it. I like they have chosen to make region specific colours, perhaps ill have to reconsider the red.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for sharing guys! Great to see some more personal reviews/impressions on the bike and in English nonetheless aha. Certainly is making the wait harder, but it looks like it'll be well worth it. I like they have chosen to make region specific colours, perhaps ill have to reconsider the red.
You can always wrap the plastics or buy plastics from another market, so in the end you don't really have the short end of the stick. To be honest I would personally add some color cues from the H2.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah I know a lot of riders opt to put more distinctive wraps/patterns on their bike and I'm considering that as an option. Is that something you can apply yourself? Or is it better to take it somewhere to have it professionally applied?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Phaze, I have never installed any body wrap on a bike. I have installed graphics on bikes and vehicles, and the larger the graphic the more difficult it can be.
I have watched videos of graphic installers who do a great job at the body wrap installs. Maybe someone else on the forum can weigh in on your question. I have never sought the pricing of a body wrap install on a bike, I would like to know what it cost.
I like the graphics on the KRT edition. If your riding a KRT edition, it would be hard to mistake this being another bike other than a 400 with the big numerals on the side :smile_big:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts