Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm actually joining the forum for my daughter as she just bought a new Ninja 400. Her previous motorcycling experience includes dirt bikes as a kid, a Ninja 250 for her first street bike 5 years or so ago, a Yamaha Bolt (discovered she didn't like the cruiser life) and now the Ninja 400.

I'm 71, still riding and I hope you'll forgive me if it's not a Kawasaki:) I'm riding a 2016 Yamaha FJ09.

I have ridden the Ninja and I must say I'm impressed with the performance of that little 400 and the handling is nothing short of superb!

I'll be wandering around the forums looking for tips, tricks and farkles for the Ninja.

·
Registered
2019 Ninja 400 ABS in Candy Red
100 Posts
Welcome, we have a bit in common. I'm older, in my mid-50s, and bought a '18 Ninja 400 ABS this Spring for my daughter to learn on (her first bike). I have a bigger bike, a '20 BMW R1250R, but enjoy riding hers/my/our Ninja almost as much as the light weight and nimble handling is just a joy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm actually joining the forum for my daughter as she just bought a new Ninja 400. Her previous motorcycling experience includes dirt bikes as a kid, a Ninja 250 for her first street bike 5 years or so ago, a Yamaha Bolt (discovered she didn't like the cruiser life) and now the Ninja 400.

I'm 71, still riding and I hope you'll forgive me if it's not a Kawasaki:) I'm riding a 2016 Yamaha FJ09.

I have ridden the Ninja and I must say I'm impressed with the performance of that little 400 and the handling is nothing short of superb!

I'll be wandering around the forums looking for tips, tricks and farkles for the Ninja.

I'm in the older class on here also at 60. Last year I bought a 2020 Ninja and modded it for track days and around town riding. I have several bikes, but love to ride the blazes out of the Ninja especially on the track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts