Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an idea what the value of OEM bodywork is? Thinking of buying and stripping for a racebike, but haven't found market value for the stock plastics?
Thanks,
Joel

·
Registered
147 Posts
If they are in good condition you could probably get close to 1.8k for the entire bike set most likely closer to 1.5

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they are in good condition you could probably get close to 1.8k for the entire bike set most likely closer to 1.5
Seriously? I doubt I'd get near that much, but if anyone needs something, I'm looking at a black bike. :)

Thanx,
Joel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Brand new I've seen roughly 600usd per side for the 2 main lower pieces and the "fin" area. Ebay sometimes has them on there for 200usd a section. They aren't cheap and are pretty hard to come by right now. Start around 1500 and you might even get it, I'd expect more like 800-1000 for it all though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So all the stock fairings are sitting in my enlcosed patio, waiting for a new happy owner. Although I'd rather sell it all as a set, if you need a particular part, hit me up, I also have the stock exhaust, rear sets, clip ons, kick stand, etc.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
So all the stock fairings are sitting in my enlcosed patio, waiting for a new happy owner. Although I'd rather sell it all as a set, if you need a particular part, hit me up, I also have the stock exhaust, rear sets, clip ons, kick stand, etc.
Sent you a PM earlier today :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM returned, I'd generally rather sell it as a set, or at least some of the bigger pieces before ripping apart for smaller pieces, but thanks for checking.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just dropped the price in the Classified to $800 for everything, fairings, mirrors, seats, clipons, rearsets, exhaust etc. HMU.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts