Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
:LOL:

You must not listen to much AM talk radio...
AM Talk Radio is my most trusted source for un-biased and honest news and knowledge. The hosts are always open minded, honest, and straight-forward with their facts and data. And they seem to have the inside scoop on things and events the major news networks are completely unaware of. My all time favorite programs on AM talk radio are: a local radio station's 'Swap-Shop', who's ever flavor-of-the-day loud and obnoxious preacher, aliens, and re-runs of Art Bell. (And those last two may well be the same). :sneaky:

Registered
CALL PAC VALVE SPRINGS about HEAT CYCLING there VALVE SPRINGS - BUILT 6 RACE CAR MOTORS
Never heard of them. I have built 3 car engines and all the cylinder head work was done by Champion never once did they say my valve train had to be heat cycled...lol
But I dont care about car engines... they slow compared to bikes. How many motorcycle engines have you built?

Registered
Ok now that it has been splained to me I get it. Just didn't know AM still existed. 馃悏
happens on FM radio too...lol. The act of asking that always struck me as selfish... you dont call a broadcast show and ask for an answer to not share with the listening audience.

Registered
AM Talk Radio is my most trusted source for un-biased and honest news and knowledge. The hosts are always open minded, honest, and straight-forward with their facts and data. And they seem to have the inside scoop on things and events the major news networks are completely unaware of. My all time favorite programs on AM talk radio are: a local radio station's 'Swap-Shop', who's ever flavor-of-the-day loud and obnoxious preacher, aliens, and re-runs of Art Bell. (And those last two may well be the same). :sneaky:
Dam! I'm going to start listening. Aliens and swap n shop. Don't get any better n that. And honest unbiased news?...didn't know there was such a thing anymore.
馃悏

Premium Member
Dam! I'm going to start listening. Aliens and swap n shop. Don't get any better n that. And honest unbiased news?...didn't know there was such a thing anymore.
馃悏
I work nights so I listen to Coast to Coast AM from 10PM-2AM. You hear biased, unbiased, and everything under the sun on that show...o_O:alien::eek:馃懟馃ぁ

Registered
I work nights so I listen to Coast to Coast AM from 10PM-2AM. You hear biased, unbiased, and everything under the sun on that show...o_O:alien::eek:馃懟馃ぁ
Sometimes my attempt at tongue-in-cheek humor gets lost in the content. You have to do something to fill 4 hours of air time. I'm just amazed some folks can't tell the obvious BS from something similar to reality... If there still is such a thing.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts