Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2021 Ninja 400 abs red
Just thought I'd share a walkaround of my 2021 Ninja 400 with some accessories and a full Delkevic system, enjoy! :)

Nice bike and there's tons of aftermarket on the bike. 馃槏
Where did you get the tank grips and any way you could compile a list of what you've installed in the bike? Thanks. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bike and there's tons of aftermarket on the bike. 馃槏
Where did you get the tank grips and any way you could compile a list of what you've installed in the bike? Thanks. 馃憤
Thanks mate! The list of mods isn't anything spectacular compared to many other bikes on here, but have improved the looks, power delivery and the bikes functionality for me. They are as follows:

Full Delkevic exhaust system
Yoshimura exhaust hanger
Mustard fender eliminator
WRS racing screen (light smoke)
TechSpec tank grips & tank pad (kit of 5 pieces)
Ebay radiator guard
Brembo sintered pads
GB Racing spools and shark fin
GB Racing engine and thermostat covers (kit of 3 pieces)
Oxford Hotgrips (sports version)
Monkey Bones lever guards
SDR clutch and brake levers
QuadLock phone mount with the vibration dampener (prevents damage to the image stabiliser in your phone)

Registered
2021 Ninja 400 abs red
Thanks mate! The list of mods isn't anything spectacular compared to many other bikes on here, but have improved the looks, power delivery and the bikes functionality for me. They are as follows:

Full Delkevic exhaust system
Yoshimura exhaust hanger
Mustard fender eliminator
WRS racing screen (light smoke)
TechSpec tank grips & tank pad (kit of 5 pieces)
Ebay radiator guard
Brembo sintered pads
GB Racing spools and shark fin
GB Racing engine and thermostat covers (kit of 3 pieces)
Oxford Hotgrips (sports version)
Monkey Bones lever guards
SDR clutch and brake levers
QuadLock phone mount with the vibration dampener (prevents damage to the image stabiliser in your phone)
Thank you sir and nice list. 馃憤
I'm taking notes for future mods and will be modding the 400 once I'm done with the VTR. Got to get her up and running again before anything else and the 400 is something to regain experience on a bike while I finish up the other bike.
Thanks again. 馃檹馃徑馃憤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts