Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So I had the chance to look at and sit on the Ninja 400 this past weekend at the Toronto Motorcycle Show. Had to say that it looks even better in person and was much more comfortable to sit on than I had anticipated. I know some were complaining about the stock seat being stiff and that problem wouldn't be evident without actually riding it. I will say the one thing I didn't like about the region exclusive red was that the seats and other accents were grey instead of black. Not sure if I like the stock exhaust either, and from what I've heard online, I think there's a good chance most will go aftermarket. Anyways here's some pics of the bikes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That grey doesn't look good at all! I keep scratching my head as to why they did it... Red and black combo are classic.

PS On the second picture, are those Royal Enfields in the background?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think its because it is bigger, especially the way the tank is makes it look much bigger than the 300 when a rider is on it, heres a photo of me on the 400 and me on the 300
What, are you afraid the guy with R3 is going to track you down? :grin:

On your pictures, 400 actually looks lower than 300, especially up front... :plain:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts