Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 400 in February and immediately stripped it for a race build. I have been racing it in the CMRA all season and we have just now been able to start getting it to where it needs to be.
I carefully wrapped and packed away all of the bodywork , rear seat, handle bars, mirrors and windscreen. I want to sell it as a whole package deal but if I have to break it apart I will.
The bodywork is black and doesn’t have a scratch on it.
Txt or call me to make me an offer
(830)237-8019

·
Registered
211 Posts
Might help to post a general location so people can get an idea on what it will take to ship stuff or if they are close enough to do local pickup. From your # I'm guessing Texas?

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you are in the southern california area, I'd be interested in a pick up. Not too keen on how much shipping would be, assuming it wouldn't be cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys, the parts are located in San Marcos Tx. I think UPS or FedEx ground should be reasonable, and in the event that it needs to be shipped I will eat the shipping cost.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Which color ? I'm assuming black since you got it for a track build. But thought I'd check if it was the Solar Yellow/Grey as I could use a left fairing.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah I realized that later in the night. I was hopped up on cold medicine and had no clue what was going on. I blame my new job working in public schools... **** dirty kids.
Lol it's all good. My kid just tested positive for strep and the flu thanks to the school putting more strict policies in place. They can only miss 5 days now and your lucky if the flu is gone by then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts