Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
7k plus run

I found a few 400 Ninja runs on Youtube and enjoyed listening to the engine and the rider keeping it in the 7k and above range while smokin.. umm traveling down the Highway.. I could watch videos like this all day long.. He has a few more on his channel... go visit.. if you like this stuff like me.. wonder if he is a member here.:grin::clap::grin:

Well dang..he must have SHARE turned off.. press the YOUTUBE button (bottom right corner of video) and it will come up on his channel..
Can't wait till I can ride in those rpm ranges!! Yes Boys and Girls..it is a real Motorcycle..:)

Seeing this video goes no place..I would delete the OP... but not an option..
Suggest looking up "Freeway Run #1 [Ninja 400]" sorry about this..

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, I surf these forums a lot. Thanks for posting.
Well glad to see you here... I enjoyed this video so much I wanted to share it..

But, as you can see... for some reason it just does not play within the thread here...
has to be on the youtube side of things.. I don't have issues with most.. :sad::crying::sad:

I am thinking it has something to do with the music .. but we need the music..:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well glad to see you here... I enjoyed this video so much I wanted to share it..

But, as you can see... for some reason it just does not play within the thread here...
has to be on the youtube side of things.. I don't have issues with most.. :sad::crying::sad:

I am thinking it has something to do with the music .. but we need the music..:)
Interesting, seems to work just fine for me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Interesting, seems to work just fine for me.

That is interesting..this is what I get in this thread when trying to play it.. even though on youtube it works fine..

And no one else has said a word one way or the other... although this post has been viewed over 110 times..
so still confused.. as I said before..other videos show up just fine for me on the forum...lol
:grin::nerd::grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not working for me either :plain:
Yes, this proved interesting... This is maybe the "first" time I ever tried to share a link with a video that has "Licensed to YouTube by" music included.. it kinda makes sense when you think about it.. I am 98.74872 % sure that the license blocks it from being embedded to other venues.. because they want ad revenue.. (even though people use ad blockers) I would bow and ask for forgiveness if wrong.. :)

My thoughts on Nick seeing it in the posting is due to him being owner of video and logged into Youtube/Google through his current browser when he views it here.. Also, I think people can now BUY a premium Youtube account that "may" also allow them to see this video embedded on other websites.. least that is what I am thinking..

It is nice that a common person can add a video and include good music at least "ON" youtube without the threats of blocking it totally.. I knew as time passed, they all would figure out a way to make money off it and be happy.. now to get them to allow to be embedded into postings for everyone.. lol :grin::nerd::grin:

Just in case.. I am getting prepared for being wrong...

And yes, this video I included here without "Licensed to YouTube by" music.. plays fine for me :)

Reactions: Kiwi Rider

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
@Fuby That clip of yours played just fine and gave me a laugh.
Could be handy if I make an almighty blunder at work and have to fess up to the boss. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts