Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another walk around of a gleaming new KRT which looks really good of course plus the three other US release colours. Lucky sods! :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
This provides some decent perspective on ergo's which from what i can make of it, is a bit more aggressive than the old 300's.
Are you planning to see one in person soon? Would be interested to hear your take on ergo's in person.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This provides some decent perspective on ergo's which from what i can make of it, is a bit more aggressive than the old 300's.
Are you planning to see one in person soon? Would be interested to hear your take on ergo's in person.
Kawasaki reckon the opposite. They're saying the bars are higher and the foot pegs further forward.
I'm hoping to get my leg over one soon! :smile_big:

·
Registered
107 Posts
A Ninja is Kawasaki green is always a sight to behold and those decals are beautiful. Though it looks like they recycled a piece from the 300, but that's fine.
Good to hear of the more upright riding position as well, because sport bike ergonomics are not the most back friendly out there.

They didn't allow you a chance to sit on it?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Ninja is Kawasaki green is always a sight to behold and those decals are beautiful. Though it looks like they recycled a piece from the 300, but that's fine.
Good to hear of the more upright riding position as well, because sport bike ergonomics are not the most back friendly out there.

They didn't allow you a chance to sit on it?
I was just posting that off U tube. I live in New Zealand, long way from NY. :wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I like that fact that ergo seem to be relaxed enough given what i'm seeing in that video, although its not 100% truth nor do we know the height and inseam of the attendees.
Does anyone here have concerns about ergo's?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like that fact that ergo seem to be relaxed enough given what i'm seeing in that video, although its not 100% truth nor do we know the height and inseam of the attendees.
Does anyone here have concerns about ergo's?
Yep, I'm concerned they will be too relaxed! :grin:
Ergo's are one of those personal things where not every one's going to be happy and manufacturers try to build it to suit what they feel the average buyer is looking for.
As a sports rider I tend to like lower bars and rears set foot pegs so I may find I need to modify my bike, as I did on my CBR300. But that's OK as long as don't have to wait too long for aftermarket parts to become available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts