Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know... that guy, who knows nothing? NOTHING!!!

Yeah, Hi. That's me... :(

I am new to this forum, new to bikes, new to pretty much everything. Fell in love with Ninja 400 when I was browsing at potentially trying this life style.
So please, if you are going to burn me, make sure I am well done... don't like the pink middle . :p (horrible joke)

So I don't know the culture, that's what I am currently trying to wrap my head around.
I don't want to be a jerk on the road, and I don't want others (car drivers) to be jerks to me; though I have heard there is a stigma against riders. (Never felt this way, when I saw a rider, so don't know about it personally)

Anyways, probably a boring introduction... sorry.

From Canada, with apologies.
Shak

·
Registered
656 Posts
You know... that guy, who knows nothing? NOTHING!!!

Yeah, Hi. That's me... :(

I am new to this forum, new to bikes, new to pretty much everything. Fell in love with Ninja 400 when I was browsing at potentially trying this life style.
So please, if you are going to burn me, make sure I am well done... don't like the pink middle . :p (horrible joke)

So I don't know the culture, that's what I am currently trying to wrap my head around.
I don't want to be a jerk on the road, and I don't want others (car drivers) to be jerks to me; though I have heard there is a stigma against riders. (Never felt this way, when I saw a rider, so don't know about it personally)

Anyways, probably a boring introduction... sorry.

From Canada, with apologies.
Shak
Right on dude... Welcome to the forums, Sounds like you'll fit right in. You don't have to be a jerk on the road.. Cars don't hate us - Most the time they don't know your there. Were all just people, some of us are just crazy about riding.

Plenty of peeps will probably drop in to say hi - Good luck on your adventure Sir..!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shak. Are you still debating on getting a motorcycle or have you already decided and plan to get the Ninja 400? BTW, what part of Canada are you from?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Few things to consider is always lane position and your ability to ride within your limits.

As for cars, As long as you are doing what you can to make them aware of you, you should not have any issues. Thats being said those that are texting, not paying attention etc, dont be afraid to give them a little horn action or flicker your lights at them.

Stay safe out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts