Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey 400 riders!

New to this forum, but not to the 400. Have worked at a dealership, several shops, and have my own LLC, currently building a 400 racebike for SoCal racing with CRA, AFM, and CVMA, possibly Minimoto and Wera. Currently a pit mechanic for Altus Racing for MotoAmerica working on Hayden Bicknese Ninja 400.

·
Director of Moderation
2,513 Posts
Hey 400 riders!

New to this forum, but not to the 400. Have worked at a dealership, several shops, and have my own LLC, currently building a 400 racebike for SoCal racing with CRA, AFM, and CVMA, possibly Minimoto and Wera. Currently a pit mechanic for Altus Racing for MotoAmerica working on Hayden Bicknese Ninja 400.
Welcome! So I assume you work for Jesse at Norton Motorsports then, judging by the other thread?

·
Director of Moderation
2,513 Posts
Yep, but didn't have a vendor account until a bit after I posted this lol, so didn't want to post it yet.
No worries. Glad to see business is going well there! But curious how it works that you're working for Norton, but also working for a competitor in MotoAmerica (Altus)? Shouldn't you be helping Ben Gloddy with the Landers team? :D

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No worries. Glad to see business is going well there! But curious how it works that you're working for Norton, but also working for a competitor in MotoAmerica (Altus)? Shouldn't you be helping Ben Gloddy with the Landers team? :D
So funny story, they actually called Jesse and he recommended me, which was awesome! I'm not complaining, its hard work but its super fun.

·
Director of Moderation
2,513 Posts
So funny story, they actually called Jesse and he recommended me, which was awesome! I'm not complaining, its hard work but its super fun.
Awesome! That's the nice thing about the racing community, and I've heard similar stories from the Jr Cup crowd. Competitors always seem to be more than willing to help each other out. Whatever it takes to get those kids on the grid! You don't see that kind of camaraderie higher up the ladder when racing in the big leagues!

·
Director of Moderation
2,513 Posts
Also @NinjaBraap feel free to post up any racing content when you feel like. Whether it being you from club racing, or from around the MotoAmerica paddock. We like racing related threads on here! :)

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! That's the nice thing about the racing community, and I've heard similar stories from the Jr Cup crowd. Competitors always seem to be more than willing to help each other out. Whatever it takes to get those kids on the grid! You don't see that kind of camaraderie higher up the ladder when racing in the big leagues!
I've been out with a lot of club orgs (omrra, wmrra, afm, cvma) but this is on a whole new level. Still, there's a lot of similarities and definitely camaraderie. At Laguna I knew a lot of the people on grid, many friends and even my old racing instructor from OMRRA was there. Pretty awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts