Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I browsed around kawasakiforums.com for a bit before I realized they don't even have a section for the new 400s yet, so I decided to come here!

I just passed my permit testing in WA and got a good deal on our local dealership's demo z400. Taking ownership of the bike in a couple short weeks! I'll mostly be riding the short 8 miles from my house to work on local county roads. One of my goals is to take a 2 day trip around the Olympic Peninsula\Mountains by end of summer, known as the "Scenic 101 Loop" around here. Looking forward to browsing and learning anything I can before I take to the road.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the Forum. You'll probably acquire so much knowledge here, you'll wonder how you ever functioned without it.;)

·
Super Moderator
1,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new future bike. great place to ride, I spent 9 months working on a job in Pt Townsend in 2001 and wish that I had brought my bike up. Absolutely breathtaking scenery and some great curvy roads.

·
Registered
20 Ninja 400 prior - 84 GS550 88 Ninja 600 91 ZX-7R 98 GSXR750 04 XB9R
120 Posts
Welcome to the forums and the family. I’m in Mill Creek but moving to Spokane in a few months. Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Best get yer bike 'n start ride'in before winter hits! :LOL:
I had a PUIG BAT windscreen on my Z4, worked great; I could tilt 'n lower it for summer, raise 'n make it vertical for winter. (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts