Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am posting this to introduce my wife's new Ninja 400

She used to race Wera/CCS amateur back in 1995/1997.. and then took a long sabbatical after kids.. she tried to return to riding 10-12 years ago but it didn't take..

Our kids are now in HS and she feels she can get back to riding..

She picked up her Ninja 400 yesterday.. I feel its the best bike in its class..

couple of pics..

Reactions: aWanderlustSeoul

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How does your wife like the bike compared to the other bikes she had?

Reactions: desmotesta

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello all,

I am posting this to introduce my wife's new Ninja 400

She used to race Wera/CCS amateur back in 1995/1997.. and then took a long sabbatical after kids.. she tried to return to riding 10-12 years ago but it didn't take..

Our kids are now in HS and she feels she can get back to riding..

She picked up her Ninja 400 yesterday.. I feel its the best bike in its class..

couple of pics..

Aviator Grey has certainly been a popular color choice! Great photos!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pics. This is an ideal re-entry machine I feel. Is she just road riding this time around?

thanks

she wants to do a track day eventually, may be later this year or next.. we may do the track day together and share the bike. I am getting too old to run the 848 around VIR :)

I need a slower bike I can ride fast..instead of a fast bike I have recently been riding "slow"

Reactions: aWanderlustSeoul

·
Registered
199 Posts
Where about are you located? Southwest VA here. Not sure who you ride with, but I try to get to VIR with PRE a few times per season.

thanks

she wants to do a track day eventually, may be later this year or next.. we may do the track day together and share the bike. I am getting too old to run the 848 around VIR :)

I need a slower bike I can ride fast..instead of a fast bike I have recently been riding "slow"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where about are you located? Southwest VA here. Not sure who you ride with, but I try to get to VIR with PRE a few times per season.
We are in Raleigh, I do Summit with MAARC and VIR with corner speed

hope to hit NCCAR this year..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts