Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Just picked up my bike today. I haven't been on a bike in about 30 years. Last time I rode I borrowed my friends Kawasaki GPz 550, back in the mid/late 80's. I took the safety class and my license came in today. I had the dealership deliver it to my house. Then took it on a 5 mile test ride on backs roads and a short two mile run at 55. So far so good.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi all!
Just picked up my bike today. I haven't been on a bike in about 30 years. Last time I rode I borrowed my friends Kawasaki GPz 550, back in the mid/late 80's. I took the safety class and my license came in today. I had the dealership deliver it to my house. Then took it on a 5 mile test ride on backs roads and a short two mile run at 55. So far so good.
Welcome to the club sir, Its the best way to start enjoying the rest of your life... Hope you got the all Black ninja, its faster then the other colors :devil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the club sir, Its the best way to start enjoying the rest of your life... Hope you got the all Black ninja, its faster then the other colors :devil:
The dealer said the black and yellow one was the fastest, but I went with the black one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts