Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following this forum for some time now and can't thank everyone enough for all the good information! I just took delivery of my 2021 Ninja 400 ABS (Used - 1000 miles) this morning and can't wait to get on the road. I had about 30min worth of ride time right after delivery but of course as it would, the weather decided to ruin day 1 riding (for now).

I am in the Norfolk,VA area if any other riders want to ride sometime in the future!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Director of Moderation
2,641 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bike! I just moved away from Norfolk a few months ago. Careful there, traffic is nuts. I definitely don't miss it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and congrats on the bike! I just moved away from Norfolk a few months ago. Careful there, traffic is nuts. I definitely don't miss it.
I am itching to get out of here. Trying to get back down to the Austin area so I can get to some good twisties.

·
Director of Moderation
2,641 Posts
I am itching to get out of here. Trying to get back down to the Austin area so I can get to some good twisties.
I don't blame you. Being from the midwest also, I was itching to get out of Norfolk after just a couple of months of living there lol Unfortunately I had to be there for 3 years.

·
Registered
20 Ninja 400 prior - 84 GS550 88 Ninja 600 91 ZX-7R 98 GSXR750 04 XB9R
189 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts