Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT ABS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here to the forum and riding as well! Was stuck between the Yamaha R3 and the Ninja 400 for along time. Sat on them both and definitely felt more comfortable on the Ninja. Watched just about every YouTube video I could on both. Definitely feel I'll have room to grow with the Ninja! Just picked her up yesterday and put the first 30 miles on her today. Love it so far! Located is SW Virginia if any of ya'll are close and want to ride! 2022 Ninja 400 KRT ABS

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Ninja 300
181 Posts
Beautiful! Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!

Are you planning any mod?

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
69 Posts
Welcome to the club and you made a good choice for sure. 👍😎
Good list of mods and pretty much mirrors mine as I too just put my first 20 miles on the bike a few days ago and will be finishing installing them today.

Enjoy the ride and be smart on the road and welcome again. 😁🙏🏽

·
Registered
60 Posts
New here to the forum and riding as well! Was stuck between the Yamaha R3 and the Ninja 400 for along time. Sat on them both and definitely felt more comfortable on the Ninja. Watched just about every YouTube video I could on both. Definitely feel I'll have room to grow with the Ninja! Just picked her up yesterday and put the first 30 miles on her today. Love it so far! Located is SW Virginia if any of ya'll are close and want to ride! 2022 Ninja 400 KRT ABS
Are the rear sets (foot pegs and controls) adjustable? I read on the kawi page that they were on the new 400s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sexy as! I was just like you. Couldn’t decide between R3 and Ninja 400 until a friend persuaded me to get Ninja. In NZ, we also have LAMS approved CBR500, CBR650R, but I would like to start with something easy to handle before jumping on the bigger bike. Had a look at all possible review and comparison videos on YouTube, seems like Ninja 400 is the way to go. We have KRT version since 2020, but 2021 version is exactly the same looking as 2022 version, they probably didn’t change anything but called it 2022 version, even better, the price dropped NZD$500 this year. I’m waiting for the dealer to get the new shipment and I’ll get one for our summer time here. Love the KRT graphics! Good choice mate!

By the way, does anyone one know the difference between 2022 and 2021 besides the color? Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts