Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was a toss up between the n400 and duke 390,but my love of the ninja line has me hooked.. Still not 100% sure I'm making the right call in getting a brand new 400 as my first bike, hopefully it isn't too much bike for me

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome. What color option are you interested in?

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my N400 from Burnaby Kawasaki back in early April, not sure if they have room for negotiation now but I got no discount back then because they are selling so fast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I saw you mention you got yours for $7840 in the out the door price? That's $600 less then my first quote with them, did you finance or nah? I'm heading out to maple ridge tomorrow and Burnaby Friday

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey there buddy. I got a KRT ABS here in Saskatchewan for $7400 out the door but my friend works for the dealership so was able to waive the freight/etc fee which was about $500 I think. Sales tax here is 11%. They told me since it was so new and there was so much interest in the Ninja 400's they couldn't do much else for a deal for me. I think a Ninja 400 would be a great first bike. I started on a Ninja 600 in 2007 and was ok. I'm loving the 400 though.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Check out the OTD price thread here. It may provide you rough idea on a good and fair deal but pricing in Canada may be much different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you serious? Burnaby Kawasaki quote you $8440? That's a huge price increase after 1 month!

They let me put $1000 on credit card and the rest on cash. I don't want to do finance with them as their rate sucks.

For the parts, they quote me the stock frame slider for approx. $500 including installation and that sounds crazy to me.

Better to check out with other dealership to save some $$.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey there buddy. I got a KRT ABS here in Saskatchewan for $7400 out the door but my friend works for the dealership so was able to waive the freight/etc fee which was about $500 I think. Sales tax here is 11%. They told me since it was so new and there was so much interest in the Ninja 400's they couldn't do much else for a deal for me. I think a Ninja 400 would be a great first bike. I started on a Ninja 600 in 2007 and was ok. I'm loving the 400 though.
I got 3.9% financing also, if you're looking at that route.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hey all, new member, new Rider.. Just passed a rider school and skills test in my area, looking to pick up the n400 krt asap. Visiting dealers this weekend!
Yayyy welcome and gratzz on passing your riders course!!! :3tens:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts