Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm Niklas or Nick. I'm 21 years old living in Sweden (stockholm) :smile:

Thought I'd introduce myself since I ordered my very first sports bike today. Decided on the Ninja 400 (BLACK) with the seat modification since I'm on the taller side "6'3". Also ordered a fender eliminator which complies with Swedish rules. Will wait abit with an aftermarket exhaust, DB killed removal will do for now :)
The bike will be delivered to my local retailer in 7-10 days, the wait is already eating me up and It's been about 2hrs...

Previously owned bike (Husqvarna SMR 125), owned a baotian classic 50cc moped before the 125cc and the 125cc litterly made me **** bricks when I first rode it. I'm hoping the Ninja 400 will give me that thrill all over seeing as I havn't touched a bike in about 3yrs now :grin:

Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi!

I'll be lurking the forums daily :smile_big:

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Welcome Niklas! Ah the waiting game... there's quite a few of us on here who know it well first hand :)
If you read some of the thread titled 'when??' (hint: make yourself a big coffee first) you will hear the frustration come through as we waited for the Ninja to hit our respective shores.
I had a double blow myself when, after waiting 3 months for it to hit New Zealand I then had to wait another month as my Dealer didnt get a bike out of the first shipment. I've had counselling now and moved on from that period.:D

Anyways, it will be worth the wait. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome Niklas! Ah the waiting game... there's quite a few of us on here who know it well first hand :)
If you read some of the thread titled 'when??' (hint: make yourself a big coffee first) you will hear the frustration come through as we waited for the Ninja to hit our respective shores.
I had a double blow myself when, after waiting 3 months for it to hit New Zealand I then had to wait another month as my Dealer didnt get a bike out of the first shipment. I've had counselling now and moved on from that period.:D

Kiwi, did your cat take the counseling also? Just wanted to make sure he recovered also...:grin:

Slaski, Welcome to the forum, hope you find the forum a helpful counseling by others that made it through the dreaded "wait for my Ninja 400 delivery". Believe me the Ninja 400 is worth the wait!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you aWander!

It's eating me alive.. 26hrs of torment atm, could you refer me to your councelor pls? :D

Kiwi, did your cat take the counseling also? Just wanted to make sure he recovered also...:grin:

Slaski, Welcome to the forum, hope you find the forum a helpful counseling by others that made it through the dreaded "wait for my Ninja 400 delivery". Believe me the Ninja 400 is worth the wait!
Thank you! I'm trying my best to stay sane.. :p

Welcome, Slaski. It'll be worth the wait.
Thanks, yeah I can imagine.. already dreaming of taking her for a sweet ride :3

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts