Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks

Girl rider from Sydney here :)
I'm new to motorcycles, used to ride scooters for couple of years and decided that it's too boring.
Me and my partner bought 2 N400's as our first bikes, pretty much next day after getting full R licenses.
Got the bikes couple of weeks ago.
Have to say, even though I don't have any useful experience with other bikes proper and after just ~70km, this little Ninja is much fun.
Got some OEM extras (frame sliders, 12V sockets, tank pads and radiator protectors) and Hawk alarms installed this weekend, waiting for spools and axle sliders and more to come :)

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Welcome fellow Antipodean! Great, someone else to do a bit of Aussie vs Kiwi banter with. :D
So you went for the matching his & hers option eh, nice one. That colour scheme seems to be limited to Oz and maybe South East Asia only?
They must've thought it too classy for the Kiwis :wink:

BTW I like your workshop facilities, very swish.
Hope you find the forum of value.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Amnezida and welcome. Love the color of your bike! Did you get matching colors with your partner?

Reactions: Amnezida

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi folks

Girl rider from Sydney here :)
I'm new to motorcycles, used to ride scooters for couple of years and decided that it's too boring.
Me and my partner bought 2 N400's as our first bikes, pretty much next day after getting full R licenses.
Got the bikes couple of weeks ago.
Have to say, even though I don't have any useful experience with other bikes proper and after just ~70km, this little Ninja is much fun.
Got some OEM extras (frame sliders, 12V sockets, tank pads and radiator protectors) and Hawk alarms installed this weekend, waiting for spools and axle sliders and more to come :)

Cheers!
I heartily approve of your colour choice :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome Amnezida, I like the bike dolley/platform and the ceramic tile shop. Nice pair of identical twin 400's there. Must be the popular color in Australia for the 400 ninja.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :)

Yup, we've got 2 identical orange bikes, apart from aesthetics the consideration was to improve visibility, but that's wishful thinking...
Hard to get matching accessories though, gold accents like those in Pat's thread don't really match ,so sticking to silver/black.

We got the tiled garage with the house :) That's why the car is out, we're afraid the tiles won't hold, haha.
Dolly is great for turning the bikes around, our driveway is too steep for that. Got the 1250lb version from ebay for $195 + $30 shipping, from SA if I'm not mistaken, totally worth it.
I just ride down the driveway onto the dolly, it supports bike + rider without any issue.

We're researching luggage solutions now, apparently there's very little choice available for 400, soft bags mostly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts