Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys my name is Rohan. I'm new to the forums and to the small bike world. I just picked up a 2020 Ninja 400 with 4k miles.

Brief intro about myself:
I'm a track rider, trackday instructor for Sportbike Track Time as well as amateur racer in WERA. I have a 2008 Yamaha R6 and I once said I would never get a small bike :ROFLMAO:. That is until my buddy let me ride his Ninja 400 at a private mini track (perfect for 150R or go karts), and I fell in love. We just did a endurance race last weekend on my buddy's bike at Carolina Motorsports Track in the rain on rain tires and absolutely loved it. I loved it so much, as soon as I got home, I went and bought myself a Ninja 400.

Here she is, I already put some Michelin Power Cup Evos and rode her at the mini track. (Got some goodies on the way). I'm getting some K-Tech suspension put on this weekend at Barber Motorsports!

Registered
Sounds like you got it figured out. If you don't mind me asking, whats a 4k mi bike go for in Ga?
馃悏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you got it figured out. If you don't mind me asking, whats a 4k mi bike go for in Ga?
馃悏
Definitely don't have it figured out. I'll be coming here a lot for info to help me set it up.
I got mine for 4k. Pretty good deal imo for a 2020.

Registered
Yeah that is as good as it gets pricewise. Kinda lookin around for maybe another one.
馃悏

Premium Member
Welcome, great choice of bike. They're really nicely balanced, 'n bet it'll be a blast on that cart track. (y)
Since yer in Georgia, lets listen to some Allman Bros.....

Registered
Welcome to the club and the light side of track riding. Like you said, these N4's are a blast to ride and are easy on the tires. There is a ton of info here so be sure to hit the search bar for your questions and be prepared to sift through hours of info........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts