Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my 400 as my 5th bike in 6 years or riding. Istill have two buells but they are currently for sale so the 400 will be my only bike. I've also had a CRF250L and a Victory Vegas.
So far I have put a couple hundred miles on the Ninja and have been enjoying her very much.
So is there anyone in northern CA here?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I recently got my 400 as my 5th bike in 6 years or riding. Istill have two buells but they are currently for sale so the 400 will be my only bike. I've also had a CRF250L and a Victory Vegas.
So far I have put a couple hundred miles on the Ninja and have been enjoying her very much.
So is there anyone in northern CA here?
Welcome to the forums, grats on the bike man... I'm not one but there are a few cali people here. You picked a good forum to find all the pertinent info on your bike, pros and cons alike if you have time theres much to learn. There are tons of folks here from all walks of life both new and old rider from all over the planet.

Sit back and enjoy the read, theres lots of friendly people here, Just a word of warning... The forum moderator @Kiwi Rider hates being called super moderator. There I gave you a free button to push - don't worry he's got a good sense of humor. :grin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
.. theres lots of friendly people here, Just a word of warning... The forum moderator @Kiwi Rider hates being called super moderator. There I gave you a free button to push - don't worry he's got a good sense of humor. :grin:
And so have his enforcers ;)
Yes there's lots of great info here now. Mr Mike is currently doing an awesome series of posts about removing the fairings. Enjoy.

Reactions: Fuby

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, would have responded earlier but still figuring out the forum format...
I was lurking for a good while reading through the threads before I even got the bike but now that I have my 400 I figured I should join up and add my two cents here and there. Just from seeing you around the forum Kiwi I would hit you up for lunch but I don't know if my bike could reach you for a meet up. ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the bike for a few months now and I have a slip on. I live in east bay 50 mins away from Dixon.
Not too far then, there are a few other members in the area too. One near Sonoma and one in Redding that I know of.aybe a group Meetup and ride one of these days.
That slip on wouldn't happen to be a delkevic 8" would it? That's the one I'm looking at I just don't know if it will be too loud for me...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not too far then, there are a few other members in the area too. One near Sonoma and one in Redding that I know of.aybe a group Meetup and ride one of these days.
That slip on wouldn't happen to be a delkevic 8" would it? That's the one I'm looking at I just don't know if it will be too loud for me...
It's the M4. Meet up sounds good I am little busy with work tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts