Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy people, am a brand new rider, passed the MSF course as a feel-out to see if I wanted to get into the hobby, turns out.. I did! Just picked up a 2020 ninja 400 in white about a week ago now and have been doing a ton of little QoL mods to it. Consider this an introduction as well as a thread to throw out any good and what you'd consider necessary modifications.

So far (not pictured), I've done: slip-on exhaust, rubber case over the shift lever (to get rid of the gunk that gets on your shoes when you shift), aftermarket adjustable levers, tail tidy (not on there yet, but soon), and RAM phone mount that needs to be replaced with another kind because it barely works haha.

Note: Yes, I am aware the rear tyre is backwards in this pic, it has since been fixed at the dealer :)

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
621 Posts
It's about 1/2 the reason I chose this one (the other being a competitive price with the green one I was looking at). I've never seen a white bike on the streets before (let alone anything from Kawasaki), and I thought it'd be a bit unique.
Same reason I bought my Ninja in red. 👍
I like being different and a red Ninja looks so sexy plus it matches my VTR1000. 😁🤗😎

·
Registered
2022 Ninja 400 ABS metallic gray/sparked black
517 Posts
Welcome to the family ilikepie. I like pie too. I don't even care what kind it is....well, it has to be sweet. Although pot pie is pretty good too.
I wouldn't have noticed that tire if you didn't mention it.
Beautiful white stallion. We look forward to hearing more from you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts