Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Its great to meet you all.
I'm an english lad living in New Zealand, I've just ordered a 2018 Ninja 400 to compete in the Ninja 400 cup.
Ill hopefully be able to post some photos of the bike as she changes from road going machine to my new track weapon!

Regards
Lee

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi everyone,
Its great to meet you all.
I'm an english lad living in New Zealand, I've just ordered a 2018 Ninja 400 to compete in the Ninja 400 cup.
Ill hopefully be able to post some photos of the bike as she changes from road going machine to my new track weapon!

Regards
Lee

Welcome to the NZ chapter of the Ninja 400 forum.

Looks as if the 400 will be as popular as the 300 in the bottom most country in the world (Antartica being a continent).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive got to wait till August for the bike to get here, its killing me already lol
Really looking forward to racing it, should be awesome fun

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Ah yes the waiting game, I played that one earlier in the year. Are they waiting on a new shipment again?

That race series sounds like a hoot. I see in the rules you are allowed to fit a piggy back fuel controller but the ECU can't be reflashed. A power commander would be the go there I reckon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The waiting game is the worst part, the new shipment is due August, it looks like the bike is very popular.
Its a shame that we cant race the 400 in the Super Sport 300 class like in the World Super Sport 300, But I do believe that the bike can be raced in the Pro Twins class.
A Power Commander is without a doubt the way to go.

Ken Dobson who runs Spectrum Motorcycles here in Auckland runs a great race series, great racing, great people and not too many ego's lol

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
The waiting game is the worst part, the new shipment is due August, it looks like the bike is very popular.
Its a shame that we cant race the 400 in the Super Sport 300 class like in the World Super Sport 300, But I do believe that the bike can be raced in the Pro Twins class.
A Power Commander is without a doubt the way to go.

Ken Dobson who runs Spectrum Motorcycles here in Auckland runs a great race series, great racing, great people and not too many ego's lol
They have sold 78 up until end of June. Not bad for a small country eh. R3 still outselling it here surprisingly.

I'm racing in Pro Twins next summer in the NZSBK series. But on my SV, the Ninja would be a bit short on herbs!
May see you at the Taupo round looking at the list of dates?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I look forward to catching up with you at Taupo, we normally go for dinner on the Saturday night have a beer, but not too many as the following day is the endurance race, which this time around I intend to finish, last year I was taken out and got to spend a night in Rotorua hospital!!

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Yeah I look forward to catching up with you at Taupo, we normally go for dinner on the Saturday night have a beer, but not too many as the following day is the endurance race, which this time around I intend to finish, last year I was taken out and got to spend a night in Rotorua hospital!!
Heck, what injuries did you have? Sounds good other wise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts