Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I'm a new member from Auckland, NZ, I bought an insurance write-off Z400 just before Christmas, now certified and re-registered I've got myself a near-new commuter for a bargain. The last bike I owned was a Yammy MT09 which I regrettably sold a couple of years ago, but this Z400 is no slouch, it takes off
like a rocket
at traffic lights and so easy to throw around corners, this LAMS approved bike has definitely exceeded my expectations, wish I had this when I was learning to ride. Looking forward to picking up a few tips & tricks and hopefully be able to contribute along the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you got yourself a bargain there. Nice shot of your bike at Piha.
I'm down the other end of the country in Southland on a Ninja that I've had two years now and 13,000km. Enjoy the rest of the summers riding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kiwi Rider, most certainly a bargain,
it was written-off because
of a small dent in the tank, a dent in the muffler, and a scratch on the fairing, there was no need to fix a thing to get LVV certification, the rest of the bike was new, only 1200km on the clock. Thanks for the welcome, and I hope the flooding down your way hasn't affected your summer riding too much.

·
Super Moderator
662 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great score on the bike. I spent a month a bit farther up, in Opua. Wish I had a motorcycle then, some great curvy and unoccupied roads (except for the sheep!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts