Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, thanks for being here. I have been riding for 15 years. I've had many bikes, mostly buells, ducs. I've ridden my wife's old 300 in the past. This z400 I must say, impressed me to the point that I bought it and love it. It's my daily as much as I can. Just rode 6 hours and aside from the seat....its great! The handling is great and the power is down but just right for street riding. I'm so glad I had the urge for a new bike and this price was right!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello, thanks for being here. I have been riding for 15 years. I've had many bikes, mostly buells, ducs. I've ridden my wife's old 300 in the past. This z400 I must say, impressed me to the point that I bought it and love it. It's my daily as much as I can. Just rode 6 hours and aside from the seat....its great! The handling is great and the power is down but just right for street riding. I'm so glad I had the urge for a new bike and this price was right! View attachment 24821
Welcome!
Nice bike :) i agree about the seat. i know these aren't touring bikes but i had hoped for a comfier seat. saying that i'm ok for about 1.5 hours on it, after that i get numb bum.

·
Registered
2021 N400 Teal (non-abs)
24 Posts
There are custom seats out there. I'm worried about spending $200+ on a custom seat but I'm cheap so I bought a $25 gel seat pad from china. Just straps under the seat. Also I bought a $50 aftermarket seat from ebay (very similar to oem) and plan to get it upgraded at an upholstery shop. So far the cheap aftermarket and gel pad are more comfy than i expected but still room for improvement. Want to make sure my butt is stable on the seat. Good luck! edit typo

·
Registered
2,126 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Z400
9 Posts
Hello, thanks for being here. I have been riding for 15 years. I've had many bikes, mostly buells, ducs. I've ridden my wife's old 300 in the past. This z400 I must say, impressed me to the point that I bought it and love it. It's my daily as much as I can. Just rode 6 hours and aside from the seat....its great! The handling is great and the power is down but just right for street riding. I'm so glad I had the urge for a new bike and this price was right! View attachment 24821
Nice bike ! Just picked mine up 10 days ago.
Same color also.
Welcome!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts